Monday, December 13, 2010

Grey Monday...

Today is Monday, which is a tiring and sleepy day for me. I was way too lazy to work in the office, but there were quite a lot of funny things happened in the office, we had a good time. We all went to KFC for lunch this afternoon, it was good. After that I went to buy a Christmas present for my boyfriend, hehe… I hope he will like the present I got for him. =P

After lunch, we all went back to office and continue to work. == Fortunately, our phone system is down, and all the bosses were not around, no one could fix the system, so we could slack a bit, haha… the phone system was fixed when the boss came back, hehe… so all gotta continue to work. After a long day, finally we could go home!! Haha…

My cousin came to pick me up, there was traffic jam of course, but it wasn’t that bad. I went home, had my dinner, and then took shower, went online. I really hope this week can be gone faster, I miss my honey so much!! >< 

No comments:

Post a Comment