Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello!


Wow… it’s been almost 9 months that I’ve never updated this long lost blog, haha…. I’m just too lazy :P

I’m having my semester break right now, it’s around 3 weeks, or maybe more than that. To be honest, holiday is really boring, especially when you have nothing to do at all. I’ve been playing the Sims 3 the whole day. =.= LOL walking here and there in the house, make fun of the doggies, and some other funny things. I always can’t wait for weekends, as I’ve shopped a lot for last weekend, I got what I want and I’ve spent just too much, and now I’m broke, LOL

Hmm… Hari Raya is coming soon, I’m thinking to go somewhere for holiday, but I’m not sure where to go, and I don’t have any proper plan, I should plan it well next time. Hmm…. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday! Selamat Hari Raya in advance! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment